Monday, April 4, 2016

Fishing 4/3/2016 Blue Springs Lake, James A Reed And Lone Jack Lake

Sunday was a great day to go fishing, 79 degrees and sunny.  The only thing that kept it from being a perfect day for fishing was the wind gusting at 30-40 mph.  I started out my day at around 2:00 at Blue Springs Lake, the wind was horrible and after an hour of no bites it was time to move on.  The next stop was at James A Reed.  It was still windy so I found an area blocked by trees and started fishing.  After about two hours all I had to show for my time was four tiny bass, one is pictured below.

 
Bass, James A Reed, Missouri
James A Reed Small Bass


I finished up my day around Lone Jack Lake where my luck began to change.  I ended the day here catching two bass and five crappie.  Here are a few pictures.


Black Crappie, Missouri
Black  Crappie



bass, Missouri, Fishing
1st Bass



Bass, Missouri, Fishing
1st Bass 2nd picture

 


Bass, Missouri, Fishing
2nd Bass


 
Not a bad way to spend a beautiful day in the great outdoors, can't wait until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think about the post you just read.