Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Fishing Sunday and Monday

Colder weather came back to Missouri over the weekend with highs in the 50's and lows near the freezing mark.  This cooler weather slowed the bite considerably, and drove the fish to deeper water.  On Sunday only two bass and three crappie were caught, and on Monday I caught one bass, three crappie, and three bluegill. I took home two crappie my dad caught and the three that I caught on Monday.  A warm front is coming towards the middle of the week and temperatures are heading into the 70's by Wednesday and should stay there at least through the following Monday.  Hopefully this will make the fish more active and the action will pick back up.  Here are a few of the fish caught Sunday and Monday.




Hopefully  when it's warmer Thursday or Friday I can get back out and have better luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think about the post you just read.