Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Did A Little Fishing This Morning

It was a cold and rainy start to the morning here in Missouri, but not bad enough to keep  me from going out and trying to get a little fishing time in.  In my last post I told you about a pond I found using google maps, that is where I went this morning.  I ended up catching seven crappie and eight bass.  I forgot to take a picture of the stringer of crappie, but I did get some of the bass.


Bass, Fishing, Missouri

Bass, Fishing, Missouri


Bass, Fishing, Missouri
This is what happens when you cast over a branch and a bass hits as soon as it lands in the water.

Bass Fishing, Fishing, Missouri

I had a great time today even if it started out cold and rainy, I might try to get back out there tomorrow depending on how the weather is, the winds today were around 25mph all day and tomorrow the gusts are going  to be around 40mph.  If I get out I will post the results tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think about the post you just read.